Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Skewed Roles

I asked Megan to vacuum her room, at which time she told me she didn't know how to. So I told her to get Jackson to show her. Afterwards I realized that is slightly bazaar that my 4 year old boy knows how to use the vacuum, but my 8 year old does not. Do you find this strange?

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sounds like she is going to be a good husband-trainer... LOL!!!

bloodfamily said...

She probably was trying to pull the wool over your eyes. She probably really does know how to do it, but just didn't want to. She's a smart one!

Yvonne S. said...

That's awesome!!! He'll make a great husband someday! Maybe he can teach my 30 year old husband how to too...

Rachael said...

If you hand Eli anything out of the dishwasher he will know where it goes. I can't say the same about the 37 year old in the family. The other day I told Steve if he doesn't know where something goes, ask Eli!

rachel said...

Way to go Jackson, that's awesome!