Sadie is finally standing unassisted. No steps yet, but a little more confidence, and I am sure they will come. She will now stand if she is engrossed in something she deems exciting (like this paper, for instance). Remote controls, cell phones, scissors, and glasses are also things she deems exciting enough to stand with. We try to get her to play with broken remotes and broken phones, but instinctively she seems to know the difference. She is already enjoying the thrill of the forbidden!
She is getting so big. Its hard to believe she is almost a year and growing up so fast. Where has the time gone? And the forbiden is always more fun.lol
She was standing on the couch on Saturday night unassisted and Steve and I were amazed...we didn't know if it was a normal thing for her to be doing. I forgot to tell you about it! She is adorable!
6 comments:
She is getting so big. Its hard to believe she is almost a year and growing up so fast. Where has the time gone? And the forbiden is always more fun.lol
Oooohhh, your baby is growing up. What a cutie pie! It seems like yesterday you were pregnant with her.
She was standing on the couch on Saturday night unassisted and Steve and I were amazed...we didn't know if it was a normal thing for her to be doing. I forgot to tell you about it!
She is adorable!
Fun stuff!
Zack always knew when we were giving him a "bum" gadget. How do they know these things?
She is so pretty! How fun to be getting ready to take her first steps...they grow up so so fast.
She is so cute! We'll have to get her and my little one together. They can have a party and play with old cell phones and remotes together.
Car keys are another enticing toy for their age group. :)
Post a Comment