We did have fun though. I had my camera but wasn't in the mood to take pictures. But just a couple of things to note.
- Megan actually went on the roller coaster with a friend. She requested to go on it, without any prompting, and smiled the entire time.
- Jackson has been terrified of the large slides since his last birthday when he went on them. But after watching Megan and some of his friends go on them, I convinced him to give it a try. We started walking up, at which time he stopped dead, and started pulling me the other way. I told him that someone told me the blue slide went really slow and that we could go down that (yes it was a lie). He agreed but when we got to the top there was no blue slide. So then I told him it must have been the purple one. At which time the guy working there tells him that the purple one is the fastest one. I almost hit him on the head. I finally just sat down my sack, pulled him on my lap, and we were off. Needless to say, he wouldn't try it again.
4 comments:
I wish I would have known you were going. I was looking for something to do today! I may have to go there sometime! Is that the one on Lake Mead and 95? Way to lie to your kid!
I hate the junk too...I'd rather they get NOTHING than the clutter they bring home! If your kids are like mine you'll throw it away and then in two weeks they'll remember it and get mad that it's gone!
Where was this? Also, I would have totally lied too, just so I could go on the slide!
This post made me laugh outloud. It all sounds exactly like something I would do.
Post a Comment