Today my front door mysteriously would not unlock. But no reason to worry: I still have a 4 year old that can break into my house at any time. It makes me worry about any small criminals that are roaming the streets. Those of you with small children, don't get any ideas.

This year Jackson is grateful for turkeys, macaroni and cheese, candy, church, his family, playing with cars, and elephants?. Here he is with his thankful feather from
pre-school.
5 comments:
I am sorry you were locked out for so long! Did you buy anything great while you were out?
Jackson is a cutie!
Yeah for pre-school! :)
Do you have a nice camera? I have a 4 year old too, and I could use a new camera. j/k That is crazy that your front door would not unlock. Maybe it is all the moisture in the air. Who knows?
Too funny! Jackson is so stinkin' cute! I love that he is thankful for elephants :-)
He is the cutest boy ever!!!
Post a Comment