Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What Happened?

I don't know how it happened, but I realized yesterday that my little Sadie is growing up. With my other kids, especially my first, I was so excited when they learned new skills. But with Sadie I was in no hurry. You can imagine my surprise when I walked into my room yesterday and found this.

I had no idea she could pull herself up, or was even close to it. Doesn't she look so proud of herself.

And look at her sitting up so straight.

And after a lot of finger sucking and some crying, she now has her first tooth. I am no longer in denial, my little baby is growing up.

7 comments:

Rachael said...

Its so sad but how darn cute is that little girl. She is seriously the cutest thing ever!!!!

Cardalls said...

She is adorable! I know exactly how you feel...my baby will be ONE on Saturday--it makes me so sad!

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

She is so cute. I was shocked when I saw the picture of her standing! It is way too soon! Tell her to cut it out and start acting more like an infant! :)

Michelle Alley said...

They do grow up too fast! What a cute post Sarah!

The McClellan Family said...

She is so cute! Kate started saying uh-oh and won't hold my hand anymore:( It all happens in one day! I hope that we can see you guys soon. Time goes by way too fast.

dhbean said...

Oh Sarah, she is adorable! I cannot believe how big she is! I hate how fast they grow up!!!

rachel said...

It's hard for me to believe she's that old, it doesn't seem like that long ago that you had her. She seriously is such a beautiful baby. I saw her snuggling with Eric today and it was the cutest thing!