| 1. What time did you get up this morning? | 6:30 a.m. and not very happy about it |
| 2. Diamonds or pearls? | I'll take either. But diamonds if I have to choose. |
| 3. What was the last film you saw? | At the theater: Kung Fu Panda At home: Parenthood (circa 1980's) |
| 4. What is your favorite TV shows? | I love T.V.! The Office, Any Bravo reality show |
| 5. What do you usually have for breakfast? | Nothing! Sometimes a little orange juice. |
| 6. What is your middle name? | I don't have one |
| 7. What food do you dislike? | Green vegetables |
| 8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? | Phil Vassar |
| 9. What kind of car do you drive? | Yukon |
| 10. Favorite sandwich? | Mushroom Cheese Steak, Peanut Butter and Jelly |
| 11. What characteristic do you despise? | Meanness, fakeness |
| 12. Favorite item of clothing? | Jeans |
| 13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? | Europe, China (I really want to see the Great Wall) |
| 14. Favorite brand of clothing? | Old Navy |
| 15. Where would you retire to? | I have no idea |
| 16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? | They have all run together. |
| 17. Favorite sport to watch? | Probably football or basketball. Not of my own free will. |
| 18. Favorite movie quote? | "Drop that zero and get with the hero" Vanilla Ice (Cool As Ice) |
| 19. Best Romantic Comedy? | I can't recall one that I absolutely loved. |
| 20. When is your birthday? | October 2, 1977 |
| 21. Are you a morning person or a night person? | More of an afternoon person. But more night than morning. |
| 22. What is your shoe size? | 5 1/2 - 6 |
| 23. Pets? | We are pet free. |
| 24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? | Eric's home, not out of town or working late. |
| 25. What did you want to be when you were little? | Television newscaster |
| 26. What did you today? | |
| 27. What is your favorite candy? | Snickers |
| 28. What is your favorite flower? | Gerber Daisies |
| 29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? | September 15th - school is finally starting |
| 30. What are your favorite pastimes? | Reading, watching T.V., blogging |
| 31. What are you listening to right now? | Sadie crying, wanting to be picked up. |
| 32. What was the last thing you ate? | Salmon and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (I have this every day for lunch) |
| 33. Do you wish on stars? | You bet! |
| 34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? | A nice soft blue color. |
| 35. How is the weather right now? | When I got in my car a couple of hours ago it said 117 degrees. It is hot today. |
| 36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? | Rachael. 90% of the time it is Rachael. |
| 37. Favorite soft drink? | This is the easiest question to answer. Dr. Pepper |
| 38. Favorite restaurant? | Zabas, Chilis, Macaroni Grill |
| 39. Real hair color? | Dark Blond |
| 40. What was your favorite toy as a child? | I loved dolls |
| 41. Summer or winter? | Summer |
| 42. Hugs or kisses? | Kisses |
| 43. Chocolate or Vanilla? | |
| 44. Coffee or tea? | I used to love iced tea. Now I don't drink either. |
| 45. Favorite cleaning product? | Swiffer products |
| 46. When was the last time you cried? | I can't remember. I think on vacation a few weeks ago. |
| 47. What is under your bed? | Wrapping paper, blankets, sheets |
| 48. What did you do last night? | Went to Zaba's for dinner. Took and picked up Megan from activity days. |
| 49. What are you afraid of ? | Snakes, I worry about my kids or husband being injured |
| 50. Salty or sweet? | Salty |
| 51. How many keys on your key ring? | 3 |
| 52. How many years at your current job? | 7 years as a stay-at-home mom |
| 53. Favorite day of the week? | Saturday |
| 54. How many towns have you lived in? | Between 6 and 10 |
| 55. Do you make friends easily? | |
| **Will you do this meme too?** |
Come Follow Me “correction” As Harmful As Before
6 years ago
1 comment:
Salmon and peanut butter and jelly? Really everyday???
Post a Comment