Well, after 2 1/2 hours of sleep last night, we have
embarked on our trip to Washington. After an uneventful plane ride (thank goodness), we are now sitting at
Burgerville in Woodland, WA. We were sucked in by their
advertisement for Fresh Walla Walla Onion Rings. The onion rings were huge (and expensive), but the rest of the meal has been rather gross.
Burgerville does have one redeeming quality: Free
Wi-
Fi. Therefore, I am able to do a quick post before we head up into the mountains by Mt. Saint
Helens. The guys are all going golfing (without kids), while us girls are heading to the beach to hang out (with kids). Have I mentioned that it is much colder out than the kids and I are used to, so I am unsure how the beach will turn out. But I am sure I will blog all about it when we get back. See you Monday.
2 comments:
I miss you already!
How is that fair that they boys go without kids and the girls get the kids! Something is not right!
Yummm... I love Burgerville! Have't had that in years!
Post a Comment