



Megan's grandparents were able to come for the day.
(My Mom and Ken)
(My Dad)
(Eric's Parents)
(Megan and Sadie)
(Me, Megan & Eric)
Truthfully, days like this are very hard for me. If it were up to me, ceremonies such as this would be done on a very small scale, with only the absolute necessities. I never wanted a big wedding, and I am even uncomfortable when we go to a restaurant on someones birthday and they are sung too. My face turns red, even if I am not the one that is the center of attention. However, I realize I am weird. Therefore, I soldier on and throw myself full force into these ceremonies for the sake of my family. Luckily I have 4 more years before I have to do this particular one again. I can only hope that Jackson will sing with as much gusto as he did at Megan's baptism. All of the Primary age kids sang the song "Holding Hands Around The World." We practiced all week but you never know how it is going to turn out on the actual performance day. Jackson started off singing quite softly, slightly unsure of most of the words. However when the chorus came about, Jackson started singing his little heart out. His voice raised louder than all of the other kids combined. It was very hard for me not to laugh out loud.
8 comments:
It was a great day and I thought you had a nice small get together after the baptism. I love that Megan wore the dress to be baptized in! I am not fond of the jumpsuits at all.
Congrats Megan!
I LOVE her white dress! It is gorgeous!
I didn't realize all those kids from our ward were getting baptized. I had played the piano the month earlier for the stake baptism. Bummer that I missed it this month!
Sarah you are to cute and I don't really love "ceremonies" either they tend to make someone feel awkward and that is an uncomfortable feeling. Anyway. Megan and Alli are so beautiful! I love the pictures you did. That is awesome that they had a dress for her to wear to make her day.
Sarah, Megan is such a beautiful girl!!! I am so glad her baptism went so well! Where did you get her dress? I love it!!!
Holly
Congratulations Megan...and Sarah for making it through the hoopla! :) I remember your baptism you kept saying, "It's no big deal!" You are so cute!!
Congratulations Megan!
What a wonderful day that is for you.
Always remember your baptismal coventants and you will always stay on the straight and narrow path that our Father in heaven has for us.
What a special day for your family! Megan looks so beautiful and happy! So glad you found a dress for her too!
My oldest daughter is getting baptized this fall and we are so excited about it.
COngrats to Megan! She looks so beautiful! Allie is a cutie too! Love the dress!
Post a Comment