Actually I have been in and out of sadness all week because one of my friend's is moving. Not only is she one of my
bff's, she is also my neighbor, so I am losing two different aspects of her.
Bekah is the best. She is so funny, beautiful, sweet and truly one of the most loving people I have ever met. We can talk for hours and my kids would choose to play every day at her house if they could. She has helped me and taught me more things that I can relate here. Now I do realize things could be worse. She is not moving horribly far away, but far enough that I won't see her all of the time. My kids are also losing their friends and Eric is losing his tennis partner. What will we do! Life goes on, but we will all sure miss them.

I am also sad today because I have the biggest zit on my face that I think I have ever had. So big that I am considering not leaving the house for a few days. I will spare you a picture.

3 comments:
Your blog is really cute.
I can say that I share in your sadness. I don't want Bekah to move either, but I am really happy for her and her family. I know that they have wanted to move for along time.
Maybe we can throw thumb tacks in her street. It will pop their tires and they'll never be able to leave! j/k :)
Oh Sarah! I am so sorry you are losing Bekah as a neighbor. I know we will all feel the loss in the ward but it is rough when she lives just down the street from you! We will have to meet half way for dinner every once in a while!
I am sorry about your zit! That sucks too!
Sarah,
We must be thinking the same thing! I was planning on posting today about Bekah. I am going to miss her SOOOOOO much!!!!! She really is amazing in SO many different ways!
Post a Comment