The Sunbeams were performing a song together, but Jackson decided he also wanted to perform a song by himself. He chose I Am A Child Of God, and rocked the house. He got right up there in front of everyone and sang as loudly and clearly as he could. It was great, and really cute.
Megan and her friend Allie performed a jump-rope routine to music. They made up the entire routine themselves and did a really great job. It was very fun to watch. Megan is quite a good jump-roper and I was impressed by the tricks she knows. They had kept the routine a secret, so I got to see it for the first time with everyone else. I am just happy Megan went up at all. She doesn't usually have fear going up in front of people, but she had a major meltdown before performing. I still have no idea what the cause of it was, but it was over fairly quickly. Girl drama really gets to me sometimes.
2 comments:
I am so sad that I missed it. I would have loved to see Jackson singing and the jump rope routine. I get nervous when my kids do things....I also get embarrassed for them!
How cute that Megan planned her jump rope routine as a surprise and that is impressive that Jackson sang by himself! We didn't go and I really wished we had gone even if it was just to watch.
Post a Comment