Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SPT


The SPT theme for the month of August is based on the Olympic Motto:
Citius, Altius, Fortius
(Faster, Higher, Stronger)

Higher (Altius)

Do you know what I am doing that is higher this month? I will tell you. I am paying higher bills. My power bill, water/sewer/garbage bill, Internet bill, and health insurance have all gone up this month. Needless to say I am not thrilled. Not to mention the higher gas and food prices. Now if we were making more money I probably would not complain as much. But when prices keep going up and wages are staying the same, it just doesn't add up.


13 comments:

Jennifer said...

Remind me not to mess with you when you sit down to pay the bills!

Anonymous said...

I hear ya sista friend!
Cute SPT

Tracey said...

Hey Sarah...I know what you mean about the bills rising!! Wait till we have to put our kids in braces - then we'll really be upset. We need to plan a weekend trip for our families to get together. Want to come for thanksgiving???

Rachael said...

I hate paying bills! It is ridiculous that they just keep getting higher...especially insurance...I don't even use it! Or when you do then you have to pay higher the next year!

Chris said...

I feel that same pain.

Janiece said...

I am right with you!!!
LOVE your picture!

Jeanette said...

That stinks! But your hair looks oh so cute!

Unknown said...

it's really ridiculous. and painful. but, great hair!!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh, Sarah, this is a good one! You captured a good take on SPT and you're so right with everything being higher. Good job and good luck making the money stretch further.

Melody said...

Girl..you go whit your mean face!!! :) You're so cute! hahaha!:)

Jossie said...

Good post :-) I love the hair as well but I miss you girlie! Wanna come back to the Enrichment Committee?

Courtney said...

UGH I agree. What about that cost of living pay increase...HELLO!

rachel said...

Yuck! I here you! Love your mean face though, you are so cute!!!!!