Citius, Altius, Fortius
(Faster, Higher, Stronger)
So yesterday I changed my hair. I haven't had it cut or colored in a long time and it was definitely showing some problems. I was spending quite a bit of time on it in the mornings, and then ended up pulling it back into a pony tail every day. My hair is quite fine, and when it gets long it tends to get very flat. So I changed it. You might wonder what this has to do with the SPT theme. Well, I am focusing on Citius (Faster). Having this new hair cut has dramatically cut down on the time I have to spend doing my hair. I am now much faster in the mornings, which I am very grateful for.


(Faster, Higher, Stronger)
These words encourage the athlete to give his or her best during the competition, and to view this effort as a victory in itself. Each Tuesday this month we will do the same challenge. Each week think about the Olympic motto, and how it can apply to our every day lives. Are we giving our best? Can we find victories in the efforts we make every day?
So yesterday I changed my hair. I haven't had it cut or colored in a long time and it was definitely showing some problems. I was spending quite a bit of time on it in the mornings, and then ended up pulling it back into a pony tail every day. My hair is quite fine, and when it gets long it tends to get very flat. So I changed it. You might wonder what this has to do with the SPT theme. Well, I am focusing on Citius (Faster). Having this new hair cut has dramatically cut down on the time I have to spend doing my hair. I am now much faster in the mornings, which I am very grateful for.

23 comments:
your hair looks fantastic!!! i can't wait to cut mine after the show.
your eyes are stunning, and your hair color perfectly sets them off. i love your take on 'citius', especially since it took me two hours to get out of the door this morning, and my hair was in a bun! how does that happen?
very cute!
Your hair is so cute. I need to do something new with my hair. Love it
AHHHHH - I LOVE IT! Oh my, what a little change in the hair can do!!! Your eyes are so striking with the new darker color...LOVE IT!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! It looks amazing! I can't wait to see it in person! I really changes the way you look! You looks so chic!
I have 4 words for you...
A-Dor-A-Ble! So cute.
Wow! Hot Mama! You look fabulous!
What a darling cut! It's really attractive on you.
Super cute haircut! I just wish my hair texture could handle a style like that. I love it.
*WHISTLE* :o)
Too cute. I can't believe how amazing your eyes look.
Look at those blue eyes Sarah! So gorgeous - your hair looks beautiful!
wow, you look fantastic! Love the new hair cut!
SO CUTE! I love the cut and color! So modern and hot :-)
Gorgeous!!!
perfect cut and color. oh my goodness! don't you feel liberated with short hair?
Wow! You look awesome. Amen to a faster haircut!
Sexy Mama! I totally LOVE IT!
Congrats to Meg on her baptism. How neat!
I love the cut and color! It shows off your beautiful color of your eyes.
Whoa Momma! I love it! You look awesome and your eyes...dang girl!:D
You look awesome! I LOVE your new hair cut and the color goes great with your eyes! I would never have thought dark for you before, but you look great!!
Very cute! You look great!
Post a Comment