Friday, April 11, 2008

Flashback Friday

Three years ago this week we took an impromptu trip to San Diego. San Diego is one of my favorite places to go. We are so lucky that it is so close and there are so many fun things to do with kids.

Here's my little Jackson. He was 9 months old and was such a good baby. He is still a really good kid, but as a baby he was really, really good.

The next day we went to the beach. As you can see it was fairly cold, but the kids still had fun playing in the sand. I love impromptu trips.

5 comments:

Rachael said...

How fun! I would love to just up and go somewhere with the kids! I want to go to San Diego and go to Sea World. Maybe we should plan a trip together and take the kids!

Jossie said...

That is so cute to see Jackson as a little baby. He still looks exactly the same! I can't believe how much hair he had! I'm totally up for a trip to So Cal. Karl and I are thinking about going over Memorial Day weekene. Anybody up for it?

Jennifer said...

We're going to San Diego tomorrow. I haven't been in a few years. We used to go every year for our anniversary since we got married there. We're hitting Lego Land and the Zoo. I'm LOL at the kids who obviously didn't want to touch the water, so Eric is holding them. That is too funny. :o)

Amy said...

I love mini trips too! Jackson looks so little in those pics. He's such a cutie.

rachel said...

What a fun trip - I love the ones you don't spend forever planning for! I too was thinking Jackson looked so little in those pictures - what a cutie!