Sunday, April 20, 2008

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye

This weekend we said goodbye to Jackson's hair. As I was cutting it, it kept getting shorter and shorter, until Eric and I decided we would like to see him with a buzz cut. It has been a big adjustment. Jackson has always had quite a bit of hair, so I barely recognize him.

Before

After

Next we said goodbye to Las Vegas and headed out to Primm. I wanted to do some shopping at the outlet mall and we thought it would be fun to let the kids ride some rides.

Here they are on the frog hopper. I love to see Megan take over when it is just her and Jackson. She helped him get on the ride, made sure he was okay when he got scared, and helped him get off. I love to see them taking care of each other.

I think Jackson is going to be the dancer in the family. He would have been content to dance on this all night.
Last up was the log ride. I just realized there are no pictures of Sadie. But for the record, she was very good the whole trip, and slept all the way through dinner. What could be better.

Do they look worn out? Not even a movie could keep Jackson awake.

6 comments:

Jossie said...

I think Jackson's hair looks cute! Looks like you guys had so much fun!

The McClellan Family said...

I like the buzz cut. You guys are are so good looking!!!

rachel said...

I knew there was something different about Jackson when I saw him today at church. I can't believe I didn't know it was his HAIR! He looks very different but so cute!!! Primm looks like fun, we're going to have to go someday.

TIA EVANS said...

I saw Jackson at church on Sunday and he does look much different but cute. Let me tell you it is much easier to take care of that way. That looks like fun at primm, I will have to take the kids there..

Jennifer said...

It took me a while to recognize him yesterday at church. LOL I was like, WHO is that kid? OMGosh it's Jackson! His hair is gone!! It's cute though.

Rachael said...

Ok...I will be the first one to say...I miss the old hair! Not to say he isn't still the cutest thing ever but I love his long hair!
Primm huh? Good for you guys! It looks like it was fun!