Jackson really dislikes cleaning his room, and as you will see will come up with any excuse not to do it. The first time I went in to check on him this is what I found:
Excuse #1: "I am just too tired to clean."
Excuse #2: "I'm too hungry to clean my room." (This is a common excuse. He is always hungry.)
Excuse #3 (my personal favorite): "I can't clean my room because my hand is wrapped up on this ball".
Jackson's favorite excuse is that he just can't do it by himself and I need to help him. I usually do help him because I realize he is 3 years old and it can be overwhelming for him (even though I know he can do it, because he has done it before), but I was just too busy yesterday. However, when Eric came home Jackson asked him so nicely for help that I guess he couldn't resist and his room finally did get cleaned up.
4 comments:
Jackson is seriously SO cute! Those eyes!!! I love the excuses :-)
I have one of those kids but at5 he is better. Sometimes he just wants me in the room to watch him. Brenden does not enjoy being alone. Love the hand in the ball comment very creative!!
That is so funny. You know kids say the craziest things sometimes. That is a cute pic with him and his dad.
Too cute! I love the excuses. I love when kids say these kinds of things!
Post a Comment