
I grew up in Logan, Utah and graduated from High School in 1995. We were the home of the Grizzlies, and our school colors were red and gold. This is the only picture I have of me in my cap and gown. And if you are wondering, it wasn't even me who cut around this picture, it was my mom. Way to ruin the picture mom. Just kidding!!
Here I am after graduation with mom, my two grandma's, my dad, and Aron (my boyfriend at the time). As I go through old pictures I realize that in almost all of them from 15 on I am with a boyfriend. Could I not take a picture by myself?
Marty, me and my mom.
Here is my college graduation. I graduated from Utah State University in 1999. I truly hate the shoes I am wearing. I didn't even like them at the time, but for some unknown reason decided to wear them. I actually still had them up until a year ago when I finally decided to throw them away. They were Steve Madden (my brand of choice along with Doc Marten's in high school and college). Now my brand of choice is Target.
10 comments:
My mom did the same thing to a bunch of our pictures growing up...cut around them and totally ruined them. Although, I went through a scrapbooking phase of that too!
Cute pictures....
Don't you just hate looking back and seeing what shoes your wore? I was the queen of wearing brown shoes with white socks! Yucky! What degree did you get from UofU? I should know but for some reason, I have no idea :-)
I graduated with a degree in Family & Human Development with an emphasis in Marriage & Family Relationships. I minored in Women's Studies and Sociology.
Sarah, I don't know where you get your awesome ideas for posting but I love your blog. I need your help thinking of things to post on mine. We would love it if you guys want to make a trip up to Utah to see us. We'll definitely have to plan a longer trip out there. We miss you guys. Thanks for posting on my blog so I could see your family's great pictures. Sadie is adorable. I LOVE her name!
I had the EXACT same shoes! I knew they were the same even before you said they were Steve Madden. Wow. I really hated them too for some reason, not sure why I even bought them...
Target is my brand of choice as well and I also majored in Family and Human Development but with an emphasis in Early Childhood!
You looked cute even if you didn't like your shoes! But I have to admit, I liked your cannery hat better j/k.:)
It's so fun reading your blog! I learn something new about you every time I read it - I had no idea what your degree was in. Now I know why you're such a great wife and mother!!!
Cute pictures... I have a lot of pictures too with different boyfriends..
Your shoes weren't bad..
I too wore bad shoes for my college graduation. Oh well, that was part of the picture I cut off and didn't think it ruined the pic. You are so funny Sarah. I love how you write. I can totally hear you talking.
I love that your brand is now Target. That's funny! I have to admitt it though... I still love Steve Madden.
Post a Comment