My little Sadie even had a good time. Her and I sat under a tree most of the time, so she was shaded from the sun and most of the wind.
Has anyone noticed that at parks these days they seem to have very few swings. It does not make sense to me since most of the kids I know love to swing and there is always a wait to use them.
Lastly, a picture of Eric and the kids. Megan is holding a piece of cardboard that she used not to slide down the many slides they have at the park, but to slide down the steep dirt area between the slides. I am truly surprised she did not break a bone, or at the very least skin her legs. But she didn't, and we all had fun.
6 comments:
So much fun! We had to do the park thing on Friday night as well. Yeah, what's up with no swings???
I love that park! We should definitely go there with the boys!
We went to the park yesterday. It was a beautiful day. We just went to a small park by our house. It does not have swings at all. Analisa wants to go to a park that has swings. Looks like you guys had a great time.
I know what you mean about the swings! They are my favorite and parks don't to have them anymore. Jason and I were just talking about this and it's probably due to our "sue happy" society.
Anyway great pics... I need to take my kids to the park!
I love that park! I just went for the first time a couple of weeks ago with Bekah and couldn't believe how cute everything was. I know what you mean about the hill. That's all Whitney wanted to do and it was scary. Alexis actually did fall on it and got skinned up a little. What a fun day though! I loved the last picture of Jackson pocking his head through Eric's legs - how cute!!
Sarah your making me miss Vegas. What a beautiful new baby girl. It is so fun to see Jackson and Megan. They are getting so big. Time flys! Love ya-keep blogging
Post a Comment