Megan and Jackson didn't notice the cold, but as you can tell by Sadie's face, she sure did. She adjusted after a few minutes and ended up falling asleep.
Luckily we still had gloves, hats, and coats that fit everyone. The only thing we were missing were boots. The kids definitely had cold, red feet by the time we were finished.
Mt. Charleston has gotten quite a bit of snow the last week so there was lots of undisturbed powdery snow to sink into.
Jackson, Megan and I built a snowman. Isn't he cute? I have not built a snowman in years. Building the snowman was my favorite part, Megan's was sledding, Jackson's was having a snow ball fight and Eric says his favorite was seeing everyone have fun together (Isn't he sweet?). We definitely had a lot of fun.
5 comments:
How fun that you guys did that! I tell you...you are very adventurous with a newborn...we still don't get out and explore much...when Eli stops taking naps we are gonna do some fun stuff!
I have been wanting to go up there SO bad with the kids! I think I just might have to do it next weekend or something! I wonder if there is anywhere that still has sleds for sale. Looks like everyone (except Sadie) had fun. :o)
I love how adventurous you guys are. Looks like you had a great time. Megan looks cute with her front teeth gone!
That looks like so much fun! Tyler loves building snowmen when we go to Utah. I agree with Rachael that you guys are awesome to get out so much with a newborn. I am also still adjusting!
I love the snowman! And how fun that there was nice snow to make one! Everytime we go up there the kids want to make a snowman but the snow won't stick togther to even form a snowball! btw it was so nice to see you this weekend! I love that blogging keeps everyone in touch! We miss everyone over there!
Post a Comment