Here is my family just after I was born. Notice the lovely blue mohair cushion I am sitting on. This is our only official family picture. My dad still has a beard but mercifully it has been trimmed up throughout the years.
Come Follow Me “correction” As Harmful As Before
6 years ago
5 comments:
Are you serious? That is such a classic picture! I love it, and you are such a cute baby! Awwww!
I love this picture! I have a few of our family with random things like the mohair cushion. Funny!
This definitely needs to be in the Olan Mills email! So classic! Love the beard!
You look just like Sadie looks! I love this one!
What's really sad is how our kids will mock us in their old pictures in 30 years.
Sarah, send me you email address so that I can add you as a viewer on my blog! I am making it high security so only people I know are looking at it.
Post a Comment