Monday, September 8, 2014

Adventures In Logan - Fishing

While in Logan we drove to Tony Grove lake up Logan Canyon to do some fishing. First we hiked about half-way around the lake to find the perfect spot.
 
 
And then proceeded to reel in the fish! One right after the other.
 
 Sade caught the most:

 
Getting a bit of reeling help:
 
 
Jackson didn't do too bad himself:
 
 
Megan didn't break any records, but she did manage to reel in a couple:
 
 
 She wasn't too keen on touching them:
 
 
Grandpa Ken:
 

Twinners:



We caught our limit within an hour and a half and then finished the trip off by walking around the rest of the lake and having a picnic lunch.


2 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

I am amazed at Sadie! She is so brave. I don't think I could hold a fish without making a face. Amazing!

The Hardy's said...

What awesome fish holders! I wouldn't even dare. Way to go McClellan's!