My grandma (Hess) died in January of 2009 and I REALLY miss her. I knew that on our way back to Vegas I wanted to stop at the Brigham City cemetery to visit her gravestone. I grew up visiting the graves of loved ones (specifically the ones at the Brigham City cemetery), and feel bad my kids don't get to have that same experience.
My Grandma and Grandpa (he died when I was one):
Great Grandma & Grandpa Hess (in the ground, not perched on top):
We found out that Lorenzo Snow is buried at the Brigham City cemetery too:
Can you imagine having this last name?:
I could have stayed all day. It is a beautiful cemetery especially in the spring when it is surrounded by lilac bushes.
2 comments:
Those poor Schimmelpfe....wow ran out of steam trying to type it! That is a name that should have been changed to Smith for sure!
I love when people have great memories of their grandparents! My Grandma was so mean I'm worried about seeing her on the other side!!
I'm glad you got to stop and take your kids. I loved going to the cemetary as a kid and hearing stories about great-grandparents I never knew.
Post a Comment