Just a couple of days after my mom and Ken left, Eric's parents came to visit. They stayed in a condo on the south end of the strip, so we spent two weekends and our afternoons after school driving down there to hang out with them.
The resort had 4 different pool areas, and we made sure to spend lots of time at each of them. Other than the first day, the weather was hot, hot, hot the second week of April, which meant I even got in the water.
Pool pics:
Megan pushing Jackson in (this happened to be the cold day):
Eric got her back for him:
My brother and sister-in-law, Nate and Autumn were also visiting. Even though they were here to enjoy kid free time, Nate played endlessly with my kids. He's a good dad. And uncle.
Nate and Mike (Eric's dad) are fun:
Another day, another pool:
Sade found a golden ladybug:
We also played a bit of mini golf:
When we weren't swimming or golfing, we were eating. We tried the Steak & Shake at the South Point (which happened to be next door to their resort). Let's just say I probably wouldn't go back.
But Eric enjoyed himself:
He loves his mama:
One evening we left the kids at home to go to dinner and to see the Cirque du Soleil show KA.
Nate & Autumn:
The show was amazing! Seriously. Loved it. I have no pics, except for this amazingly realistic reenactment:
Another great visit. It was probably fortunate we didn't have any big plans for Spring Break as we needed time to recover from the fun two weeks that we had grandparents here.
2 comments:
So fun!! I laughed and laughed at the reenactment photo. I felt like I was watching the show too! The picture of Eric and his Mom was adorable :) I love a girl who is not afraid of bugs. Tyson will die of jealousy when I tell him Sadie found a golden ladybug.
Eric's family looks like so much fun!!! What resort was that?
Post a Comment