Our Easter festivities started with egg coloring!
We had two major spills within 5 minutes. This vinyl tablecloth from Wal-Mart ranks right at the top of the list of things I am thrilled I purchased (right next to the iPhone):
The center of attention:
Romantic egg:
Seahawks egg:
Finished product:
I was thinking the bunny would hide the Easter eggs outside this year, but Eric was concerned about candy meltage and Tucker, so he asked the bunny to hide them inside.
(By the way, I asked this on Instagram but if you don't have Instagram and didn't respond, I want to know how you envision the Easter Bunny? I think he is adult-human sized (and thereby freaky), while Eric thinks he is small like a little rabbit.)
The Easter Bunny came!
Checking out their baskets:
Sade might have been most excited by the snack sized Nutella and breadsticks:
Then it was time for the hunt. Meg deemed herself too old to participate this year. Downer.
Jackson had to break out the tools to get a couple of them:
Easter. The holiday you are allowed to climb all over the furniture:
Megan decided she was too old to collect the eggs, but not too old to split the candy and money with:
Eric then made us an Easter themed breakfast:
And the kids spent time lots of time outside playing with their new toys:
Just another reason to love one o'clock church!
1 comment:
I would have totally not shared my money or candy with Megan if she was too cool to be involved in the finding of it. That Sadie and Jackson are nice. As always I am impressed with Eric's fun breakfast skills. So cute! I like the Easter bunny off of the movie HOP. A lot less freaky than a huge adult sized bunny :)
Post a Comment