As we are SUPER Seahawks fans, the SUPERbowl was kind of a big deal at our house this year. As Eric left for church meeting Sunday morning he was greeted by this little, and I do mean little surprise:
Disgusting.
Who would taunt us this way?
Just to put it into perspective:
Our Seahawks troll (yes we have one, no don't ask) didn't take kindly to the Broncos flag and retaliated with fire:
After church we headed over to the Baird's (Bronco's fans) to watch the game.
We attempted to be gracious winners after the truly embarrassing showing by the Bronco's and I am happy to report that we have remained friends.
Also a week or so after the game we found out that our old neighbors and still good friends deposited that scrap of Bronco's fabric in our yard. Good thing our revenge was already exacted by the score.
3 comments:
That troll doll with matches is hilarious!! I am so glad the Seahawks finally gave all their loyal fans a good year. I guess I can be gracious since the 49ers are always giving us pretty exciting years. You all can have this one :)
Go Seahawks, they totally rocked the superbowl! The mini Bronco flag with the troll doll, so funny!
So funny! I love that you could get the troll to hold the match! So funny! It was a pathetic Super Bowl!
Post a Comment