Our last big event while in Utah was sledding at Soldier Hollow. It was FANTASTIC! As we drove out to Midway we were slightly worried because it was so windy, but wonderfully when we arrived the wind completely stopped. The weather could not have been more perfect. We all ended up hot and had to unzip our ski jackets.
Pure joy:
Our first order of business was tube choosing:
Then we began the short walk up to the mechanism that pulls you up the hill:
It was fun and relaxing:
Once you get to the top you have to trek just a little ways to one of the 1,200 foot sliding lanes:
Family pics:
Towards the end of our two hour time limit Sade got a little snow in her boot and declared herself done. Her sock was wet so we stuck a mitten on her foot and I found it to be hilarious. I realize no one else finds it that funny, but for some reason I would crack up every time I saw her.
Really this was so much fun. If I lived close by I would want to go all of the time.
This may be my most favorite video I have ever made. Jackson was supposed to be in it but we lost him at the top:
3 comments:
That looks so awesome! You are totally sledding in style with a lift to the top and everything. So much fun, I want to go!
Oh my heck I am so behind on your blog! The video was hilarious! What a fun place!! I can't believe you all own all that snow equipment, were do you store it all? Jason has one ski jacket and it takes up half a closet :) Sadie is so funny with her glove sock.
That looks like a blast! I want to go there now!
Post a Comment