So for Christmas I found an AMAZING deal ($11 a piece!) for some Utah Pass of All Passes. What I didn't know at the time I bought them was that I had to pick them up IN PERSON by the end of February in Provo. Happily there was a 4 day weekend in February so we headed up there for a quick trip.
After arriving Friday afternoon/evening our first order of business was to pick up our passes:
We then proceeded to check out a couple of the fun centers that were included in our purchase. At the first fun center we played a little black light mini golf. I love the ghostly appearance:
After Jacksons hole in one:
In fact, EVERYONE (except for me) got a hole in one!
It happened to be Valentine's Day.
We then headed to our next fun center. This one had rides, arcade games, mini-golf and roller skating:
Sade was not a fan of this one:
It was getting to be quite late, but we wanted to squeeze in a little roller skating before leaving. Well, except for Sade:
Jackson and I were the only ones (in our family) brave enough to participate in the games/dances held in the middle of the rink:
I was so happy when Jackson was chosen as one of the winners. He always tries his very best and doesn't give up:
We then headed back to our hotel to try and rest up for the fun of day 2.
4 comments:
How fun and what a crazy deal!
so fun! I just found a pass of all passes for 24.95 with a 15.00 gift card for food at seven peaks to go with it. so it's almost as good a deal as you got!
Awesome deal! I just love Sadie's face in the rollerskating pic.
I love amazing deals! What a day of fun!! Jackson is the coolest!!
Post a Comment