I have about 3000 pics of Sade I haven't blogged, even these from 2013! So to catch up a bit on last year:
1. For quite a while Sade would say "dramatic carry" and then do this:



I had lots of pics of her doing this in various settings, but lost them all when our computer crashed.
2. I enjoy this picture I snapped of her falling asleep while taking her seat belt off:

3. Just a girl watching t.v. eating out of a bag full of turkey:

4. I love this angry, closed eye picture of her:

She HATES it when I use the flash while taking her picture.
5. Speaking of angry:

6. And finally, one day Sade took it upon herself to dust the top of the cabinets:



She's a keeper.
I had lots of pics of her doing this in various settings, but lost them all when our computer crashed.
2. I enjoy this picture I snapped of her falling asleep while taking her seat belt off:
3. Just a girl watching t.v. eating out of a bag full of turkey:
4. I love this angry, closed eye picture of her:
She HATES it when I use the flash while taking her picture.
5. Speaking of angry:
6. And finally, one day Sade took it upon herself to dust the top of the cabinets:
She's a keeper.
3 comments:
I am for sure going to show Taylor the pictures of Sadie dusting the tops of cabinets. Taylor loses it if I ask her to clear the table. That Sadie is awesome! The dramatic carry is cracking me up :)
Sadie is the cutest! I love that she is such a great helper...she cleans the tops of cabinets, folds laundry...definitely a keeper!
Dramatic Carry~! Where does she come up with these things! She is definitely a keeper!
Post a Comment