Last year Sade's preschool went to Great Harvest for a field trip and this year her class took the exact same field trip again! Picture documentation:
Last year I do believe they only received a loaf of bread, but this year they received a loaf of bread, giant cookie, AND wheat grass seeds! To plant, and then have in our very own healthy smoothies (typed sarcastically).
I ended up loving the field trip because it afforded me the opportunity to catch up with Kellie! And Sade loved it because she got to hold Ryan for a good portion of the time:
2 comments:
I honestly have been to this same field trip 4 years in a row. It all started with Tyson's joy school. You would think I would know all there is to know about wheat but sadly I tune out every time he starts his lecture. This was by far the funnest, due to you :) And of course Sadie!
I love me some Great Harvest!!! Especially their sugar cookies!
Post a Comment