I'm a low-key Valentiner. If I get a heartfelt card and taken out to dinner, I am a happy woman. Which is good because this year Eric gave me a necklace I had ordered for myself at Christmas, which he then lost, but happily found right before Valentine's. Yipee!
I maintained my commitment to buy store bought Valentine's for my kids to bring to school. However this year I waited until the day before Valentine's Day to buy them, which meant Target was completely out! Luckily I found some that had been discarded by a fellow shopper on a non-Valentine's related aisle. Hallelujah! I bought some tattoos, and bubbles to make up for it.
Luckily Jackson and Sadie were happy with my choices:


I did decorate the kids doors with love notes. Megan and Sadie took them down the next day, but Jackson (my most sentimental child) likes to keep them up for a good long while.

Heart shaped waffles for breakfast:

Checking out the after school stash:

Heart shaped pizza for the kids for dinner:

And Macayo's for Eric and I:

We go ever year. Although busy, not impossible to get into, which is why we keep going back. Plus I love it. It can't be helped.
Luckily Jackson and Sadie were happy with my choices:
I did decorate the kids doors with love notes. Megan and Sadie took them down the next day, but Jackson (my most sentimental child) likes to keep them up for a good long while.
Heart shaped waffles for breakfast:
Checking out the after school stash:
Heart shaped pizza for the kids for dinner:
And Macayo's for Eric and I:
We go ever year. Although busy, not impossible to get into, which is why we keep going back. Plus I love it. It can't be helped.
1 comment:
Oh Macayos...I could eat there everyday. What a fun Valentines Day, I love the door notes.
Post a Comment