Breaking News: My year Springs Preserve pass has now expired! By the number of times I have posted about the Springs Preserve it is safe to say I certainly got my money's worth.
Luckily before it expired we were able to visit one last time, with Eric's parents who were visiting us for a couple of days.
The newest exhibit is CSI: Crime Scene Insects. Before entering there is a sign telling you that you will see pictures of crime scenes and dead human bodies. They weren't kidding! The whole exhibit was morbid:

General grossness:



Kids and Grandparents:


Luckily Grandpa was there to take over for Eric as holder of Sadie:

Sade is a big Grandpa fan:


The statues are like gifts that just keep on giving:

World's strongest man:

It was a Friday so we were also able to visit the Nevada State Museum next door:

The trek was exhausting:

I quite enjoyed our year as Springs Preserve members and plan to buy another pass! So many more Springs Preserve posts to look forward to!
The newest exhibit is CSI: Crime Scene Insects. Before entering there is a sign telling you that you will see pictures of crime scenes and dead human bodies. They weren't kidding! The whole exhibit was morbid:
General grossness:
Kids and Grandparents:
Luckily Grandpa was there to take over for Eric as holder of Sadie:
Sade is a big Grandpa fan:
The statues are like gifts that just keep on giving:
World's strongest man:
It was a Friday so we were also able to visit the Nevada State Museum next door:
The trek was exhausting:
I quite enjoyed our year as Springs Preserve members and plan to buy another pass! So many more Springs Preserve posts to look forward to!
2 comments:
If those poor statutes could speak I bet they would have some crazy stories to share and maybe a few police reports to file. I love funny grandparents! Let me know if you find a good deal on another season pass. The kids love the springs preserve :)
That sounds like a cool exhibit! I should have gone.
Post a Comment