Thursday, February 14, 2013

Bed Flipping

The other day Jackson and Sadie beckoned me into my room to show me some new "tricks" they had developed.
Before reading this post note these two things:

1) We received a shipment of 30 boxes one afternoon when Eric was out of town. THIRTY! Big Boxes! I couldn't leave them outside, so I dragged (literally dragged most of them because they were so heavy), them into my room to await his return. Hence, the boxes in these pictures.

2) I didn't make my bed. I could pretend I took these pictures in the morning and just hadn't gotten around to it yet, but in actuality it was right before bed and my bed had remained unmade all day.

Ok. Now onto the tricks! I immediately told them to stop because it looked so dangerous, but then I went and got my camera and encouraged them to continue.

The starting point:



Jackson's flips and landings:



Jumping back onto the dismount point:



Sadie's flips and landings:



Now that I have pictures, I have banned them from doing it ever again. My heart can't take it.

Speaking of hearts: Happy Valentine's Day!!!

3 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

How do kids even come up with these things? I am anti-bed making, it is such a wasted amount of energy. I love how brave your kids are, I would have banned it as well :)

Rachael said...

It looks like they barely make the bed!!! So fun though!!!!!

chercard said...

Oh my heart! My bed doesn't get made most days because that is where Drew naps most days. Why make it and 4 hours later unmake it again??