Our Adventure Angels activity for February was Laser Tag! We played at Warehouse Wars inside Flip - n -Out.
It's THREE floors full of stairs, hiding spots, boxes and fun! I totally recommend it.
Looking way cool:
The guns were seriously heavy.
Happily we had quite a large number of participants:
My team for round 1:
We won game one, but got totally smoked when we all played together for game two. Our competitors were a bunch of pre-teen boys that had obviously been preparing for battle their entire lives. They won by a ridiculous amount.
If you are reading this, you live in Las Vegas, and you don't come to these activities, please reevaluate and come! It's fun.
If you are reading this, you live in Las Vegas, and you don't come to these activities, please reevaluate and come! It's fun.




2 comments:
What a fun activity. I'm not on facebook and I never hear when these activities are planned. I would come, I'm always up for an adventure :) Even though you all got beat by teenagers you do look dangerous with those huge guns!
I think this was one of my favorite activities..very fun and it didn't hurt to get shot!
Post a Comment