I have scads of pictures of Sade that I have never blogged about. So in an effort to catch up, I am going to attempt one looonnnggg post about my very favorite 4 year old.
1. These pictures are a few months old. You may remember that our lawn was hit by hard times this summer, but was able to make a full recovery after Eric
2. Sade planking:
3. After putting on these glasses Sade remarked, "I feel like a boss when I wear these":
4. Dress-up still ranks pretty high on the list of enjoyable activities:
5. If you ever need a helper, Sade is the one to ask as she is always willing. Here she is helping Eric fix the sink after he
Here jobs were to mop up water, and keep Tucker out of the way. She performed stellarly.
6. Speaking of Tucker, here are a few pics of them:
They are good friends:
7. Although Sade is not playing soccer, it doesn't keep her from dressing up like the star player I know she will be one day. I am sure the hat will help her game:
8. She has a tendency to bring multiple toys into the living room each day to play with. Big toys!
Here she is giving a doll a "massage":
I thought this was a happy sight:
9. And finally......I think these may be my very favorite pictures I have ever taken of Sade:
She is full of spunk and personality.
4 comments:
She is an adorable little girl with such a spunky personality! Love all the pictures!
I miss that Sadie! We need to start playdates with the girls! She is such an original :)
She is so darling! Emma has been asking for her to play, so lets get them together soon!
Those are some lucky dolls! How much does she charge?
Post a Comment