Megan started off her birthday supporting her brother by attending his basketball game (they won 26-16!). After the game the kids and I went to see Brave (Eric was out of town and wouldn't be arriving home until 2 pm).
We all really liked it.
After the movie we went to lunch, came home and luckily discovered Eric has just arrived. Which meant Megan could open her presents!
She received clothes, shoes, an i-tunes gift card, a Claire's gift card, make-up, a mirror for her room, a bodyboard, hair accessories, a new cell phone and money.
For her birthday Megan decided she wanted to ride the roller coaster at New York New York. Poor Jackson wasn't tall enough to ride it (you have to be at least 54 inches), but Megan, Eric and I all rode.
Although Eric and I have been on it before, we had forgotten how jarring it is. All 3 of us were not feeling our best after riding it.
Nevertheless, we continued on our journey and visited M & M world (for my little M & M: Megan McClellan).
Sadie was really hoping the "Green M & M lady" would be there.
We purchased three bags of the worlds most expensive M & M's and then went on our way.
Our next stop was Serendipity at Caesars Palace for dessert.
There were a ton of people standing around outside of Caesars which we found odd, but on the way back to the car we discovered the reason. Apparently they were shooting off fireworks that night so people were just waiting around for them to start. When he heard this we went up to the roof of the parking garage to watch them.
Gorgeous! It was a great way to end Megan's birthday.
3 comments:
I call Emma my "Em n M" Her middle name is May. :)
Super fun birthday celebration!
I had hoped they would have fixed the New York New York by now. It sure bangs your head around like crazy. What a fun "Vegas" birthay! You should tell everyone that Caesar's held their fireworks back just for Megan's birthday :) She is that cool, I think people would believe it!!
Yum! I love Serendipity!!! Looks like a fun birthday! So when is she going to use this bodyboard???
Post a Comment