Sade was looking for something under her bed when she said, "I feel like I'm working on a car under here."
Also, the other day in the car Sadie informed us of her 3 favorite songs:
1) Blow by Ke$ha
2) I'm Sexy And I Know It by LMFAO
3) Red Solo Cup by Toby Keith
No commentary necessary.
2 comments:
I heard a little boy was kicked out of school for singing the LMFAO song at school and threatened my kids I would call the police if they didn't stop singing it and they would be in trouble just like that other boy. There is something very wrong with children walking around saying, "I'm sexy and I know it". Now we know who does all your car repairs when Eric is out of town!
That girl is more hip than I am when it comes to music. I still listen to Karen Carpenter and Barry Manilow (not regularly, but who doesn't love a good Manilow ballad). yes I'm a Fanilow.
Post a Comment