If you have ever read my blog you know that I am not shy about bragging about my kids. I can't help it! I have perfect children. Wink, Wink. Megan had an awards assembly last week where she received an award for A/B Honor Roll, AND was chosen as a Star Stallion! It's kind of a big deal. Every quarter each middle school teacher (I think there are 9 of them) chooses 2 students to receive the award. Lucky little Megan was chosen by her Explorations teacher.
Here is what her teacher (Ms. Thomas) had to say about her:
"I have been impressed with this student since the beginning of our time together this year. She is a very good student academically, can be somewhat quiet, is very sweet, petite in size, and very much a young lady. But don't be deceived by all of this! She is also a little fireball when it comes to expressing her opinion or debating with another student. She is very sure of herself and of her beliefs. During our studies of Consumer Economics she showed a very smart head for business. It is for these reasons that this quarter's Somerset Stallion Exploration award goes to Megan McClellan."
And then the crowd goes wild! Or at least her mom claps real loud and does quite a bit of Woo-Hooing!
Good job Miss M!
2 comments:
Way to go Megan! I love that even though she has to wear a uniform to school she is still keeping it fashionable with awesome boots :)
I <3 her boots too! awesome!
Post a Comment