Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Everday Life - Steamroller

Whoops.....I uploaded these pics a couple of months ago but just realized I never posted them.

We love our trampoline. The kids play on it all the time, but especially love to play on it when Eric gets involved. Their favorite game is steamroller. Apparently one of them lays on the trampoline and then the other people have to jump over them as they roll around:


I am also known to get some trampoline action, but am limited to crack the egg, general bouncing, and a bit of ring around the rosie:


Random pics of Sade and Jacks:
 


It was a good investment.

2 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

I think our trampoline was also very worth the money. I just can't stand the tackling that goes on. I'll have to remind the kids about the game steamroller. You guys are such fun parents!!!

chercard said...

This was the scene on our trampoline last night with Dave and our kids. I love the sound of laughing that comes when he is playing with them! Our trampoline was a freebie from a neighbor because our other one rotted away. It is a horrible trampoline with no bounce and my kids have been begging for another, I have been holding out to get a swingset, but I think your post inspired me to invest in another trampoline...my older kids thank you :)