The Easter Bunny didn't forget my kids this year. They started off by checking out their baskets:
Then hunted for eggs. It was kind of exciting to be in a new house with all new hiding spots.
This year the Easter Bunny stuffed the eggs with some candy (but not too much) and money.
After discovering all of the goodies it was time to pack up and head home. We made sure to take a quick picture in our Sunday best before leaving:
Still one more post to go! See below.....
2 comments:
This was the 9th time we have had Easter in our house and I am so bored of the hiding places...or lack of!! Although I found an egg today...I peaked to see what candy was in it. When I saw it was sour patch kids I put the egg back for a kid to find someday! If it was an egg with Rolo's or Reese's eggs I would have been all over that!
I am all about the chocolate so I cram those eggs full. I never think of money, I am too stingy :)
Post a Comment