Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Child Randomness

A bit of picture and child randomness to report.

Megan

When you go to a school that requires uniforms, accessories and footwear become of the utmost importance (at least to my little fashionista Megan). Yesterday she was sporting a belt (over her shirt), a necklace, 3 bangle bracelets, and a flower ring:



Another belt makes an appearance, along with a different necklace:



More bracelets and necklaces. If you are ever looking to get Megan a gift, look no further than Claire's. She can spend hours perusing the racks:




Jackson

He continues to forget his backpack every day. I'm not being sarcastic when I say that I find it to be a truly endearing quality:



He also prefers to go to bed sans pajamas, wearing only underwear. So often in the mornings he is freezing and I find him wrapped up like this. Endearing again:



And lastly, a couple of good black mail pictures:




Sadie

After picking her up from Kiddie College, we always play a shadow stepping game on the way to the car. The basic premise of which is for me to run around like a crazy person while Sade tries to step on my shadow:






She always wins.

3 comments:

bloodfamily said...

Megan looks so grown up in the red shirt. Scary to think she will be in YW soon, huh? As for the blackmail pictures of Jackson...can't wait to see these and more during his Eagle Court of Honor someday!

chercard said...

I love Megan's sense of fashion, so cute! I love the shadow stepping game! Let's do lunch again!

Rachael said...

Alexis goes straight uniform...she doesn't stray too far! Love Jacksons hair! I can't believe he only sleeps in undies! Even in winter???