Sade's had 2 parties. The first at her friend (as she calls it) pre-school. They made butter:
And it totally worked!
Plus played games, and made Pilgrim hats:
She also came home with this adorable Indian hat the week before. Sorry but I am including every picture I took because I love them all:
Especially this one:
And of course she had the traditional Thanksgiving feast at Kiddie College. I was so excited when Sadie was able to bring her Thankful Feather. This is the 5th Thankful Feather I have helped decorate! (2 each with Megan and Jackson, and Sadie's first):
On Wednesday Sade was beside herself with excitement over Thanksgiving being the next day. She informed me that Thanksgiving was her very favorite holiday. When I asked why, she replied, "Well on Thanksgiving you get to eat lots of food, and I LOVE to eat!" So very true Miss Sade.
Jackson also had a big party at school with all of the 2nd graders. They made Pilgrim hats, ate lots of food, played games, and made a craft:
The big day finally arrived. We spent the day with our good friends, and ate a lot of seriously good food. The turkey was grilled, and came out so incredibly moist. Probably the best I have ever had. I made the green bean casserole, with fresh green beans, and homemade sauce, which was actually pretty awesome. Plus we brought the sweet potato casserole (which Eric made, and I especially enjoyed), and the rolls. Now I find rolls fairly intimidating, and have never made any! But they turned out just fine, thanks to the recipe and Bosch my good friend Nancy let me borrow. Thank you Nancy, you saved my bacon!!
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:
I did not take ONE photo of Thanksgiving! Such a slacker!
Post a Comment