Friday, November 4, 2011

Four For Friday - Random Picture Re-Cap

Although I am still not finished recapping Halloween!, I am taking a break to document a few random pictures.

1. Sadie posing for the camera (her first love):


2. Sadie getting dressed for her "wedding":


Lately she has been concerned about who is going to marry, and asks me who she should look for, and how she will find him. It's hilarious. I never pictured myself getting married, and Megan was never (and still isn't)  interested in the topic, so it is a new conversation for me to have.   

She made sure to tell me to get a picture of her with her veil down:


3. Groucho glasses provide quite a bit of entertainment. I count my blessings they were invented.


4. For the past few years, at least a couple of days a week, Sade has been crawling into my bed around 3am.  But about a month ago, she stopped. I thought she was sleeping through the night, but instead found out Eric and I have been replaced.


Megan hasn't minded. Yet.

No comments: