Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Soccer 2011

Well, another season of soccer has ended. And I say just in time! The last 2 weeks have been too cold for me and my wimpiness!

Introducing: The Sand Team (how original)



I have to say that Megan was PRETTY DARN AWESOME this year. If I had to describe her awesomeness in one word it would be hustle:


She was always right in the thick of it, and scored multiple goals.


Jackson's team was the Leopards:


Jackson was also his awesome little self, scored a few goals, and always tried his hardest. He is great at teamwork, and is a master at passing the ball. He never wants to take a break, and would play the entire game if he could. This year there were a few kids who were quite a bit older, bigger, and faster than him, so he had a harder time scoring than he has in years past.


Until next season!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

What's up with going from too hot to too cold!! I think there was one week it was comfortable!