It was a bit bright:
The museum is pretty cool and informative. They have a number of interactive displays:
This display was a favorite:
Sadie, Jackson, and I attempted to put together some puzzles:
But soon had to call Megan over to impart her puzzle solving prowess on us:
Sadie becoming more informed about atomic bombs:
When Sadie saw this beaver, she shouted, "Look it's Justin Beaver!"
Earlier that day Megan asked her if she even knew what Justin Beiber looked like. Sadie said ,"Of course. He is a beaver, who sings, and wears people clothes." Megan then attempted to show her a picture of him on the computer. Sadie refused and said, "No, I might fall in love with him. Or he might try and kiss me." Oh vey!
3 comments:
Oh my! Where did that little Sadie come from! How hilarious is that!!
We will have to check out that museum...I am a Springs Preserves member and feel like if you've gone once you really don't need to go again!
I love it!
Sadie is so freakin' funny! I love it!
Post a Comment