Sunday, November 13, 2011

12 X 12 - November 2011

Saturday. I had a lot of plans in my head of how my Saturday was going to play out, but it turned out very differently. Not necessarily bad, but not very productive either.

I woke up (not very early) to Jackson practicing his "juggling."


The kids had these 3 different types of cereal for breakfast. Megan: Apple Jacks, Jackson: Mini Wheats, and Sadie: Special K


After breakfast Megan worked on her fashion designs. Now if someone could just teach her how to sew!


A bit later, the kids and I went bike riding. I had to fill up flat tires, which is a job that has always fallen to Eric. But since he was out of town, I had to pull through.


We ended up playing ball and frisbee at the high school:


After coming home and showering, I read for a bit in bed:


Jackson and Sadie joined me:


After a while, Jackson left, but Sadie stayed and her and I ended up taking a 2 hour nap!

Upon awakening, I did some household cleaning up, while Megan worked on her homework:


For dinner, the kids had "Little Caesars", or "Little Sleazelers" as Jackson thinks it is named. It was packed! The wait for pepperoni pizza was 30 minutes. Luckily they had one cheese left, which I procured.


We spent the evening, watching TV, and playing. Meg and Sade playing on the couch:


These alphabet magnets have been one of the best toys I have ever purchased. I bought them when Megan was small, and they still get weekly use:


Before bed we did our nightly scripture reading:


Still in Alma!

Eric was in St. George all day on Saturday. First to compete in a Sprint Triathlon, and then to do a job that he forgot to inform me of. So instead of getting home at 1 pm (which is when I thought he would arrive home), he got home at 10 pm. I have ALMOST forgiven him.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Good for you that you are actually in Alma...I can't say the same for my family...we have fallen off the wagon! I'm not sure our wagon will ever finish! :)
I am amazed that Megan still eats Apple Jacks. I bought them for the first time last week. They are enjoying them!