Little Sade's......All of her babies have names. Her very favorite is named Ella. But the baby she has been playing with most lately, she has given the moniker: Baby Gaga, as in Lady Gaga.
I didn't know Sade was such a devoted fan.
She has also finally learned to peddle! I won't go into details, but it was a long time coming.
She's made a few inappropriate 3 year old comments as of late.
Including: "That man looks like he has a baby in his tummy!" Obviously this was said loudly, in full hearing of said man, with the tummy.
She also had this conversation with Eric yesterday as he was leaving for basketball.
Sade: "Will you be gone a long time?"
Eric: "No, not very long."
Sade: "Well yeah. Because all you have to do is dribble the ball and throw it in the basket."
Eric: "That's true."
Sade: "I bet there will be a lot of black guys there."
Eric: "What?"
Sade: "Well, and probably a lot of white guys too."
Obviously she hasn't watched much church ball.
Yes...Sadie did choose her own hair adornment in the above picture.
4 comments:
What a cutie pie! Good job on the pedaling, it is a hard one to master :) Baby Gaga is too funny, what is that girl watching over there?
I guess Sadie was just "Born That Way"... bwa ha ha... I know... I'm sooooo punny!
hilarious!
Baby Gaga-too funny! Has she tried to slap some meat on her to make her a true GAGA???
Post a Comment