Friday, May 20, 2011

Four For Friday

1. As referenced by the previous post, my mom has been in town. While here I was intensely jealous of her hair and decided mine must be cut, and my bangs had to make a come back.


Now I just have to get Eric to put some highlights in it this weekend, and I will be all set. Please do not enlarge this picture. I currently have 3 of the most enormous zits on my face that I have quite possibly ever had. It's seriously bad. My hormones are out of whack!

2. This is probably only funny to Eric, Megan, Jackson, and I, but seeing Sadie dressed up like Spiderman had us laughing. A Lot.


She informed us that the chest muscles looked like big boobs.

3. Sade's also got a very special present from Grandma that she has been coveting.


Fake nails. It's fairly weird.

4. And finally, don't you wish you were at my house for dinner the other night?


Nothing quite like scorched B.L.T.'s for dinner!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

chercard said...

fake boobs...LOL! She's right!

Rachael said...

Oooo...I like your hair!!! I love that Eric can moon light as a hair dresser! Don't tell him I said that!