Friday, May 13, 2011

12 X 12 - May 2011

I started the day off by getting Jackson ready for school.


Every. Single. Day. Jackson starts to walk out of the house without his backpack. And...Every. Single. Day. I say to him, "What are you forgetting?" I have no idea how he remembers to bring it back home with him.


Megan had been home a couple of days sick with a fever and sore throat. However yesterday she was almost better, and seemed to make a complete recovery after lunch. Thank goodness!


Sade as batgirl.


I spent the morning cleaning out closets. I was able to fill these 2 HUGE (they look much bigger in person),  garbage bags with only my clothes!


I finally got ready for the day around 2.


I can find Sadie at least once a day applying her lipstick in front of the mirror.


Megan decided to break into a piggy bank she has had since she was 3. It hasn't been touched in probably 5 years. I imagined she had about $20 in there, but ended up with almost $80!


Picking little Jacksey up from school.


We met up with Eric at Chipotle for dinner.


Then headed out to watch his basketball game.


When we arrived home, he had a few messages from a hotel whose ESPN channel was not working. This constitutes an emergency in hotel world, so Eric had to leave around 9 to go fix it.


Before bed, Sade helped some of her stuffed animals do ballet.

I then put the kids to bed, watched T.V., and read parts of 3 different books. I just couldn't decide which one to read! It's quite a good problem to have.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Love that Sadie is teaching her stuffed animals ballet! Hope Megan is all better and no one else caught it!

chercard said...

emma also applies "lipstick" (I hve her convinced that pink chapstick is lipstick) at least 3 times a day. someday we should meet at the park and let these girly girls play together :)