We started of Christmas Eve by going to our friends house for dinner.
They had made these adorable place cards for everyone.
The kids could hardly wait to get home so they could open the one present they get to open on Christmas Eve! It is a highly anticipated event.
Sadie chose one from her Grandma and Grandpa McClellan.
She was thrilled with her new kids laptop.
Now Jackson, has been telling me all month I HAD to pick out the present he was going open, and I HAD to make sure it was a Beyblade 2 pack. He is obsessed. Of course I obliged:
Megan chose to open a present from Grandma Myra and Grandpa Ken.
She was very excited to get the new ICarly 2 DS game and played it the rest of the night.
We also had one more bit of excitement on Christmas Eve: Jackson lost his first tooth!
We were all so excited that we would be receiving a visit from Santa and The Tooth Fairy on the same night!
2 comments:
I hope the two didn't bump into each other! That could have been bad!
My kids actually chose NOT to open a gift on Christmas Eve! It was nice since there weren't any gifts under the tree.
We sure missed you guys!! I'm thinking we need to do a Christmas at home some year.
Post a Comment