Monday, December 6, 2010

On The Catwalk

Oh Sade's. I melt when I see you all dressed up in 80's fashions. The leg warmers alone just about do me in. I am almost positive I had these exact same boots when I was 11. You are such a little punk rocker. As I was taking pictures I asked her to walk the catwalk and model for me. Of course she knew exactly what I meant.


8 comments:

bloodfamily said...

Oh Sarah I think she looks just like you. She is adorable. Better keep a shotgun handy for the little boys that will be knocking at your door soon!

Rachael said...

Hilarious and adorable! Love the action shots!

Jossie said...

I agree with Karen....looks just like you! Too cute!

Amy Darrington-Baird said...

I think they might be hiring for the catwalk down at Fashionshow Mall!!

So cute!!!

Jennifer said...

America's Next Top Model 2025 watch out!

Cardalls said...

what a diva! love the 80's get up!

Sheree Flick Photography said...

VOGUE, VOGUE, VOGUE......

Graham said...

She is so adorable!