Fun little activity. Basically you lay on one side of a giant beanbag, while someone about 6 times your size (or 10 times your size if you are Sadie) jumps on the other half, thereby shooting you into the air, and hopefully onto the air mattress (shh....don't tell anyone, but a couple of times they were shot directly onto the floor).
On this go-around, Sadie got so much air she did a complete back flip. It scared her a bit. But I assure you it was all completely safe! Notice in every picture we had a spotter making sure no one hit the wall :).
Of course, there was also plenty of old-fashioned leaping.
4 comments:
Great action shots!!! Love that last one of Sadie!
That looks like something that is right up my husband's and kids' alley! Way fun!
Hilarious! I think you all stole that off of Wipe Out. We are dying to see the new holiday episode. We love that dang show, we laugh our guts out.
I would like an invite to the next air jumping party!
Post a Comment